“He who plants a tree, plants a hope”- Lucy Larcom
Plants depict a simplicity which touches every heart. Whenever we plan to design our interiors, sometimes we tend to ignore how indoor plants can enhance the beauty of the house. It is necessary to incorporate a little greenery into your home décor. Needless to mention, plants help us through life processes in significant ways. So, irrespective of where you buy a flat in any of the residential properties in Nashik or Pune, you must keep in mind about the indoor green aspects as well.
Here we list out 5 easy to grow plants which not only amplify the beauty of your home, but also cleanse the air inside your home.
1) Peace Lily: The very beautiful Peace Lilies are a real treat for your eyes and soul. Apart from pleasing you; this plant enhances the indoor air quality. It requires little or no sunlight and it is easy to take care as well. Peace Lily requires no fertilization and they are also drought resistant. In spring, it is in its full bloom which lasts for approximately 2 months.
2) Chinese Evergreen: Lustrous green leaves with streaks of grey, red or white, Chinese Evergreen can live up to 10 years. It is the house plant that is easy to grow and filters a variety of air pollutants. The Chinese Evergreen likes humid air, so you can occasionally mist the leaves and retain their evergreen beauty.
3) Anthurium: This beautiful and bright looking plant require lots of indirect sunlight. Medium but regular watering is a must for this flowering plant. Anthurium is long lasting and one of the best plants to space the windows.
4) Azalea: Azaleas are very pretty looking flowering plant native to India. These help reduce formaldehyde levels from plywood and foam insulations. These purify the air around and produce beautiful flowers during spring, which last for several weeks. Direct sun can burn the plant, so it is better to keep them away from direct sunlight. The perfect location to keep the plant is on the bare side table next to your sofa set.
5) Gerbera Daisy:Gerbera Daisies are bright flowering plants that remove chemical compound like tricholoroethylene, which we may bring home by our dry cleaning. You can easily add one Gerbera daisy to your room, where lots of sunlight is available. It requires well-drained soil,make sure the pot or containers have drainage holes. You can mist the leaves a couple of times a week. Also ensure that the plant receives 5-6 hours of direct sunlight.
So, these beautiful little pieces of nature are some of the best plants which will keep your home air purified and also make your home look pretty. Most of the upcoming residential projects in Pune and Nashik are designed as per the Vaastu. You can also check the directions in which the plants can be placed according to Vaastu to provide utmost serenity and beauty to your home.